Is your HVAC system making a strange rattling sound? There’s no need to panic – but you should call Al Terry Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electric to see if your air handler needs replacing. We offer professional air handler repair and replacement in Hooksett, NH as well as to residents in Manchester, Concord, and the surrounding areas. Rest assured; our skilled technicians will treat your air-conditioning system with the delicate attention it requires.
What Is An Air Handler?
Air handlers are critical system components no HVAC system can function without. An Air handler looks like a plain metal box but is bursting with fans, filters, dampers, sound attenuators, and more – all of which contribute to effective airflow circulation. If this is compromised, your HVAC system won’t work as desired.
Give us a call to get your system back in full working order as soon as possible!
Why Work With Al Terry Plumbing & Heating
- 5-Year Warranty on All New Installs: Rest easy knowing that Al Terry stands behind our work with a comprehensive 5-year installation warranty, ensuring your peace of mind and the longevity of your systems.
- 2-Year Warranty on All Repairs: With our 2-year warranty on all plumbing, HVAC and electrical repairs, we stand behind our work, ensuring your systems are not only expertly serviced but also backed by a substantial guarantee for long-term peace of mind.
- Financing Available: We are proud to offer a range of flexible financing solutions to make your eco-friendly dreams a reality.
- 24/7 Emergency Service: Plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical emergencies can happen at any time. Our dedicated emergency response team is available around the clock, ready to quickly address any urgent issues.
- Family Owed & Operated: As a family-owned and operated business, we offer personalized, reliable and quality service. At Al Terry, we instill a sense of pride and accountability in delivering exceptional workmanship to our customers.
- Diamond Club Membership: As a member of “The Diamond Club™”, your home is protected every hour of every day from plumbing, heating and air conditioning emergencies. If a problem does occur, you’ll go to the top of our service list.
In order for us to provide you the best heating, plumbing and air conditioning service, please fill out the information below. A member of our staff will contact you to schedule your appointment after we receive your information.
Why Annual Furnace Inspections Are Necessary & Important
When the colder weather hits New England, it leaves homeowners with a few responsibilities to take care of. One of the tasks that you’ll want to be proactive about it scheduling an annual furnace inspection.READ MORE
Winter Plumbing Tips: How to Prepare Pipes For Winter
It may seem soon to be already thinking about snowflakes and freezing temperatures, but unfortunately, the winter months always tend to sneak up on us quicker than we expect.READ MORE
How to Prevent Pipes From Freezing
As the colder temperatures of winter have arrived, it’s important to keep your plumbing and heating system in mind. Protecting your pipes from freezing is one of the most crucial tasks.READ MORE