When you need Air Conditioning Installation in New Hampshire, you can trust the experts at Al Terry Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, & Electric to handle the project. Our certified, trained, and insured technicians can install all makes and brands of air conditioners.
Your home’s central air conditioning system is a critical component to making sure your home is at the right temperature and you are comfortable. Whether it’s repairing your existing system or selecting the right central AC system for your home, our qualified team can help you make the right decision.
Schedule an appointment or give us a call to find out the best way to stay cool on the hottest days of summer.
Signs it’s Time for a New Air Conditioner
While a repair service may be less expensive today, a new AC unit installation may save you money in the long run. Here are some of the signs that indicate it’s time for a new air conditioner:
- You can’t remember when your system was last replaced: The average lifespan of an air conditioner is 10-15 years. When an AC system is nearing the end of its life, it becomes less efficient and more prone to needing repairs.
- The cost of installing a new unit is more economical than that of frequent repairs: Regular need for repairs can add up over time. When the cost of repairing your AC unit has been slowly creeping into thousands of dollars over just a few years, it might make more financial sense to replace it with a new unit.
- Frequent repairs: If you regularly need to call a technician for anything outside of a yearly or bi-yearly tune-up and see that your unit is always in need of repair, it might be because it’s nearing the end of its life.
- Higher utility bills: A sudden spike in your utility bills could be because your unit’s efficiency has dramatically decreased. Regular maintenance helps keep efficiency at a normal standard, but it goes so far.
Poor indoor air quality: Sometimes, signs of off-season allergies could be due to a drop in indoor quality. If you regularly change your air filters and have even had a full air duct cleaning done but still notice your air quality is suffering at home, we can help determine if it’s your unit.
For our Diamond Club members, we offer a 15% discount on all repairs. So even if your air conditioning unit requires replacing, you can rest assured knowing you’ll get the best deal in New Hampshire.
Is it Better to Repair or Replace an Air Conditioner?
Do you need help with continuing to make big repairs on your air conditioner and replacing the unit entirely?
As time goes on, some air conditioner parts begin to weaken and fail as the unit gets older. The total cost of repairs far outweighs the benefits; thus, you’re better off replacing the old cooling system with a new one.
As part of our Diamond Club membership, we offer a free 100-point inspection for all members. Our technicians will get an all-encompassing picture of your system and any issues it’s currently facing while potentially preventing future issues down the line.
While opting to continue carrying out repairs on your air conditioner is a viable option, in the long run, replacing your older AC is better and more cost-effective than continuing to carry out large, costly repairs.
Reach out to us today for a personalized consultation, expert air conditioning installation, and repair services with our skilled technicians.
How to Pick the Right Unit for Your Home
When determining your home’s specific needs, our experts might ask the following questions:
- What temperature range do you consider ideal for your home during the spring, summer, and fall seasons?
- Are there any rooms in your house that consistently struggle to maintain a cool temperature compared to the rest of the house?
- Do you require every room in your home to have a uniform temperature at all times, or are there specific rooms where you only need cooling when necessary?
- In the event that you currently have a single-zone system, would you be interested in upgrading to a multi-zone system?
Trust the Experts at Al Terry Plumbing & Heating
At Al Terry Plumbing & Heating, we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are satisfied with our AC installation services. Our team is dedicated to providing high-quality, prompt, and professional AC installation services. Contact us today for all your air conditioner installation needs in New Hampshire.
Why Work With Al Terry Plumbing & Heating?
5-Year Warranty on All New Installs
Rest easy knowing that Al Terry stands behind our work with a comprehensive 5-year installation warranty, ensuring your peace of mind and the longevity of your systems.
2-Year Warranty on All Repairs
With our 2-year warranty on all plumbing, HVAC and electrical repairs, we stand behind our work, ensuring your systems are not only expertly serviced but also backed by a substantial guarantee for long-term peace of mind.
We are proud to offer a range of flexible financing solutions to make your eco-friendly dreams a reality.
24/7 Emergency Service
Plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical emergencies can happen at any time. Our dedicated emergency response team is available around the clock, ready to quickly address any urgent issues.
Family-Owned & Operated
As a family-owned and operated business, we offer personalized, reliable and quality service. At Al Terry, we instill a sense of pride and accountability in delivering exceptional workmanship to our customers.
Diamond Club Membership
As a member of “The Diamond Club™”, your home is protected every hour of every day from plumbing, heating and air conditioning emergencies. If a problem does occur, you’ll go to the top of our service list.
In order for us to provide you the best heating, plumbing and air conditioning service, please fill out the information below. A member of our staff will contact you to schedule your appointment after we receive your information.
Why Annual Furnace Inspections Are Necessary & Important
When the colder weather hits New England, it leaves homeowners with a few responsibilities to take care of. One of the tasks that you’ll want to be proactive about it scheduling an annual furnace inspection.READ MORE
Winter Plumbing Tips: How to Prepare Pipes For Winter
It may seem soon to be already thinking about snowflakes and freezing temperatures, but unfortunately, the winter months always tend to sneak up on us quicker than we expect.READ MORE
How to Prevent Pipes From Freezing
As the colder temperatures of winter have arrived, it’s important to keep your plumbing and heating system in mind. Protecting your pipes from freezing is one of the most crucial tasks.READ MORE
Image Credit: I AM NIKOM / Shutterstock